Less carpets. Allergens cause your immune system to produce antibodies that identify the allergens as harmful. Inhaling or coming in contact with them causes an inflammatory response in the sinuses and lungs. Pet dander and saliva that contain these allergens become embedded in carpets and upholstery. This can lead to regular exposure and cause the same chronic airway inflammation as asthma. For this reason, it’s best to remove all carpeting in the home. Hardwood, wood laminate, or tile flooring will be easier to maintain with a pet in the home. While it’s true that so-called hypoallergenic dog and cat breeds shed less, their dander still contains these allergens that carpets trap.
Recently Asked Questions
- Can I Really Get Cash For My Unwanted Gift Cards?
- How Can I Stay Up to Date on Bus Transit Information?
- Can I Get Live Driving Directions To Save Me Time?
- Will Fortnite V Bucks Enhance My Gaming Experience?
- What Kind of Trailer Rental Will Help Me Move?
- I Lost the Remote. Can I Use Remote Codes On a New One?
- How Can I Guide My Live TV Viewing Experience?
- How Easily Can I Install Solar Panels For My Home?