How much fresher? According to a study conducted by a University, the average family wastes approximately 9.92 pounds of food each week. Based on the average family’s food budget of $153 weekly, this is approximately $31 a week. This spoilage can be greatly reduced with a vacuum sealer, which uses bags, containers an individual can stack and an attachment for mason jars. A vacuum sealing system removes the air that surrounds the food and allows it to remain fresh for as much as five times longer than traditional storage methods.
Recently Asked Questions
- Can I Really Get Cash For My Unwanted Gift Cards?
- How Can I Stay Up to Date on Bus Transit Information?
- Can I Get Live Driving Directions To Save Me Time?
- Will Fortnite V Bucks Enhance My Gaming Experience?
- What Kind of Trailer Rental Will Help Me Move?
- I Lost the Remote. Can I Use Remote Codes On a New One?
- How Can I Guide My Live TV Viewing Experience?
- How Easily Can I Install Solar Panels For My Home?